Menu



HOME          ABOUT          CONTACT          SHOP

14/02/2014

SWEET VALENTINE


This is what my Valentine's day will look like...
Luckly for me, I'll spend it in the most romantic city in the world!

É assim que vou passar o dia de S. Valentim...
Sorte a minha, que o vou passar na cidade mais romântica do mundo!


I'll be all about classic in Paris! I'm spending my day in this camel coat, rosey cheeks and good pefume... Strolling around the Seine's banks! Follow me on Instagram @MarianaSBranco to see what I'm up to in the city of light!

Vou apostar no clássico para os meus dias em Paris! O dia de hoje, vou passá-lo com este casaco camel, bochechas rosadas e um bom perfume... A passear nas margens do Sena! Sigam-me @MarianaSBranco para verem o que ando a fazer pela cidade das luzes!

----------------------------------------------------

Coat: Zara (old)
Scarf: Zara (AW13/14)
Blush: Pinch me by MAC
Perfume: Coffee c/o O Boticário
Hair straightener: c/o Rowenta

----------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW ME

      

9 comments:

  1. É favor de aproveitar muito bem essa sorte :)
    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sendo assim, um óptimo dia dos namorados :)

    Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  3. feliz diaaa :)
    beijinhoos*
    http://thisisbeautydream.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosto tanto dessa echarpe da zara! infelizmente nunca a consegui encontrar nas lojas. anyway, boa viagem :)

    blog - the camera geek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adoro o cachecol da Zara!

    www.prontaevestida.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoyed sweetie !
    Lots of love xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the MAC blush! I'll have to take a look at it.
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfume looks interesting! It sounds like you had a lovely Valentine's Day, I hope you enjoyed it!
    xx
    http://bonjourgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete