Menu



HOME          ABOUT          CONTACT          SHOP

27/12/2011

Outfit | Chasing cars

Denim shirt: Zara || Sweater: Vintage || Pants: Zara || Boots: Pull&Bear

Lovely setting. Firstly let me say I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was spent in the countryside, mainly by the fireplace with my family eating all kinds of food. I shot some outfits during these past few days and I'm going to post them soon. I like this one in particular, I love the colours and strongly believe that my grandfather's 4L is a wonderful set!

Cenário fantástico. Antes de mais nada espero que todos tenham tido um óptimo natal! O meu foi passado na aldeia, maioritariamente à lareira com a família a comer todos os tipos de doces imagináveis. Aproveitei estes dias para fotografar alguns conjuntos aqui para o blog, vou pô-los durante os próximos tempos. Este é um dos meus preferidos, adoro as cores e a 4L do meu avô dá um cenário fantástico!

5 comments:

  1. Nice Blog, you have great outfits and photos. Keep blogging!

    Visit my blog: the-alexarae-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty, I love your blog and your looks! I'm following you now on google, LB, and bloglovin :)

    hope you had an awesome christmas too :) if you can, take a look at what i'm writing at honey & silk blog. Thanks!

    xo Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. optimas fotos sweetie! obrigada pelo comment, já estou a seguir-te ;)
    beijinho
    HF

    http://www.the-hf-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete