Menu



HOME          ABOUT          CONTACT          SHOP

02/10/2013

The Tangerine necklace


New in, kindly gifted by oNecklace... Read my thoughts on it!

Uma nova aquisição, oferecida pela oNecklace... Continuem a ler para saber o que acho!


When oNecklace ofered to send me one of their pieces, I knew right away exactly what I wanted ... One saying "Tangerine"! I love how it's so personal, but at the same time not too personal - as it's not my name and everything. Actually, it's funny how some of my friends have started to pick up on Tangerine as a nickname: they'll say "Hey Tangerine, how are you??" ... For real! :) Funny how something so specific as my blog can transfer into my personal life, right?

Regarding the necklace itself... You can choose to have it in either silver or gold - I obviously went for the latter, a kind of evident choice if you consider my never-ending obsession with delicate gold jewelery - and in a tone of different fonts. I thought this one was cool as it somehow resembles the fonts in my blog! As for shipping, I could not be happier. It comes in its on little box and arrives on time!

I've really been wearing it non-stop... And my favourite way to do so is pairing it with other necklaces - my favourite combo being the one I showed you in the picture above! I feel it adds such a special and personal touch to the plainest of outfits, not to mention that you can wear it with pretty much everything and it looks great. So, did you like this piece?? Let me know!

Quando a oNecklace se ofereceu para me enviar uma das suas peças, eu soube logo exactamente o que queria... Um colar que disesse "Tangerine"! É pessoal, mas não demasiado pessoal - já que não é o meu nome. Se bem que em rigor, alguns dos meus amigos começaram a apanhar o Tangerine e a usá-lo como alcunha: algo do génereo "Hey Tangerina, tudo bem??"... A sério! :) É engraçado como algo tão específico como o meu blog se pode inserir na minha vida pessoal, não acham?

Quanto ao colar em si... Podem escolher entre tons prata e ouro - eu obviamente escolhi o último, uma escolha evidente se tivermos em conta a minha obsessão com delicada joelharia dourada - e num monte de fontes diferentes. Eu achei esta muito gira, de algum modo lembra-me os tipos de letra que utilizo aqui no blog! Quanto ao shipping, não podia estar mais satisfeita. Veio protegido nesta caixinha e chegou dentro dos prazos.

Tenho mesmo andado a usar sem parar... E a minha forma favorita de combinar é juntá-lo a outros colares - sendo a minha combinação preferida a da imagem que vos mostro em cima. Gosto mesmo... Por um lado dá um toque tão especial e pessoal aos conjuntos e por outro podem usar com praticamente todas as roupas possíveis e imagináveis que fica sempre bem! Então, por aí gostaram? Contem-me tudo!

----------------------------------------------------

Necklace: c/o oNecklace

----------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW ME

      

17 comments:

  1. Gosto tanto! Tenho um com o meu nome mas em prateado e uso-o imenso com outros colares também ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! That seems like a really cute necklace, wish I had one with written my name!

    http://www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deve ficar mesmo giro. Depois tens que mostrar num look :)

    xx
    troughthelace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahaha OMG sweet it's very unexpected that you love the colour orange :D But the nacklace is very cool ! :)

    Love, http://voyagevoyagelamonde.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei a ideia, mesmo giro que ficou :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que amor!! ADOREIII :$

    http://allaboutmakemehappy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The necklace is awesome, so much elegance
    xx from
    www.citybreakfast.blogspot.com
    www.letourne-disque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Ana o colar foi-me oferecido, mas podes consultar os preços no site..

      Delete