Menu



HOME          ABOUT          CONTACT          SHOP

05/01/2012

Outfit | Add a little colour

Cardigan: Metro Kids || Denim Shirt: Zara || Leggings: Zara || Boots: Etxart&Panno || Clutch: Massimo Dutti

Colour brightens up my day. I hope everything is going well with all of you... I'm beginning my exams in college in like two weeks, so I really have to set my mind into studying hard! However, today was still not the day, so I went for a walk and took these photos to show you my outfit. Believe it or not, this little baby blue sweater was mine some years ago (I was 12, I think) and I loathed it... until this Christmas break I found it again in an old trunk and gave it a new home.


Cor ilumina o meu dia. Espero que esteja tudo a correr bem por aí... eu estou a começar a entrar na época de exames da faculdade, tenho que me decidir a finalmente começar a estudar como deve ser! No entanto, hoje ainda não foi o dia em que isso aconteceu, e portanto aproveitei para tirar estas fotografias durante um passeio. Acreditem ou não, este casaquinho de malha era meu há uns anos atrás (teria o quê, 12 anos?) e eu odiava-o de morte... até que nestas férias o encontrei num baú e decidi fazer as pazes com ele!

No comments:

Post a Comment